Miele delivers outstanding washing performance and fantastic energy efficiency with this 1600 spin washing machine. You can be sure that your family’s clothes will be washed with care and attention, every time.
How much can I wash in this washing machine?
This washing machine has a load capacity of 8kg. To put that into context:
General guide for capacity: 40 t-shirts
As normally used: 3 pairs of adult jeans, 3 shirts, 2 bed sheets, 3 pillowcases, 4 dish cloths and 4 small towels.
Alternatively: A queen-size quilt
What programmes does this washing machine have?
This machine has 13 programmes to choose from. These include:
- Anti Crease
- Cottons – a normal full strength wash
- Dark Wash - intensive colours: thanks to gentle treatment, dark clothes keep their intensive colour for a long time.
- Delicate Wash - cooler temperatures and slower speeds to protect delicate fabrics from becoming damaged or stretched in the wash.
- Minimum Iron Function – this cycle is extra careful with your clothes, ensuring they leave the machine less creased and easier to iron.
- Economy Wash – cleans your clothes whilst being environmentally friendly.
- Outdoor Wear - best care without the loss of function: High-quality outdoor textiles retain their functionality in any weather.
- Pre Wash – great for really dirty clothes, it loosens dirt before the main cycle.
- Express 20 – quickly freshened up: lightly soiled and small laundry quantities are quickly ready for use again.
- Spin And Drain – great for getting excess water out of hand-washed clothes.
- Wool - No shrinkage, no felting: delicate wool fabrics are cared for particularly gently, maintaining their quality.
What is CapDosing?
For special fabrics that need extra care, you can use Miele’s single use capsule designed for individual textiles. The capsule is simply placed into the fabric conditioner compartment. The appliance dispenses the contents at the perfect point in the wash process - completely automatically.
The capsule available are: six special detergents (Sport, Down, Outdoor, WoolCare, SilkCare, Proofing agent), 3 softeners (Aqua, Nature, Cocoon), as well as a Booster for stubborn soiling.
Will this washing machine look after my clothes?
Yes – this Miele washing machine has a special Softsteam Honeycomb drum. The drum has a unique structure that creates a film of water to cushion your laundry as it turns in the drum. SoftSteam makes sure that ironing is made easier with a pre-iron option. This drum has a 9kg capacity, so you can be sure it will accommodate all your laundry needs – no matter how much you need to wash.
Can I choose when the machine is running, or when it stops?
Yes – this washing machine comes with delay start so you can plan ahead. You can time it to start up to 24 hours in advance, which allows you to ensure your chores fit around your lifestyle. The time remaining indicator will display exactly how long your load has left.