Miele delivers outstanding drying, whilst protecting your clothes with this vented sensor tumble dryer.
How big is this tumble dryer?
The outside dimensions are:
Depth: 587 mm
Height: 850 mm
Width: 595 mm
Remember that this tumble dryer is vented so there will need to be space behind the machine to connect the vent to the outside wall.
The capacity of this tumble dryer is 7kg – that means you can dry up to 45 t-shirts, or 21 men’s shirts, in one go.
This tumble dryer has a honeycomb drum – what is that?
Miele has created a honeycomb drum to protect your clothes as they dry. The honeycomb drum has a sculptured structure on the surface, which creates a thin film of water and air, cushioning your clothes and protecting your laundry.
What programmes does this tumble dryer have?
This tumble dryer comes with 11 programmes including:
- Automatic plus - for mixed loads: cottons and polycottons can be conveniently processed together.
- Minimum iron - reduces creases and tangles.
- Synthetics - takes care of synthetic fibres: synthetics stay beautiful and don’t lose their shape with this special programme.
- Shirts - prevents creasing: reduces creasing and simplifies the ironing of shirts and blouses significantly.
- Finish woollens - beautifully fluffy: Delicate wool fabrics are handled particularly gently, maintaining their quality. This programme only fluffs-up woolen garments and are not dried completely.
- Express - sometimes things have to be done at the double, so small laundry loads are dried extremely quickly.
- Denim - perfect result: protects your favourite jeans against unsightly, bleached stripes and creases.
- Proofing - thermally fixing ensures water-repellent properties are kept on your waterproof clothes.
- Timed drying cool air - do without washing: many items of clothing and soft toys can be refreshed by airing them with cool air.
- Timed drying warm air - do without washing: many items of clothing and soft toys can be refreshed by airing them with warm air.
- Gentle smoothing - excellent smoothing effect: damp and dry laundry is visibly smoother.
Can I choose when the tumble dryer is on?
Yes – this tumble dryer comes with 24 hour delay start so you can plan your day ahead of time. This is really beneficial for anyone that is on Economy 7 tariff.
What is Perfect Dry technology?
Miele has created Perfect Dry which is a sensor controlled programme that measures the level of dryness and dampness in the clothes. It means that the tumble dryer won’t over or under dry and your clothes will come out as you want them to.
They also have Sensor Drying technology which uses sensors in the machine to measure how dry or damp the clothes are and alters the cycle accordingly.
Does this tumble dryer come with a guarantee?
Yes - this Miele appliance comes with a 2 year parts and labour guarantee as standard.