This Miele 7Kg Condenser tumble dryer is rugged and reliable and has been designed to save energy, save you time, and care for your laundry. This tumble dryer has been developed to protect your laundry and reduce creasing, which will definitely help to increase the life-span of your garments and make it easier to iron your clothes.
How does this tumble dryer protect my clothes?
This tumble dryer has a unique Honeycomb Drum, which has been developed to provide total garment care. The surface of the inner drum is formed into a contoured honeycomb pattern. This design creates a thin film of air between your clothes and the drum wall, gently cushioning the laundry and keeping it away from the drum wall. This action provides the best care for your clothes and enhances the tumble drying process.
What drying programmes does this tumble dryer have?
This tumble dryer has the following programmes:
- Automatic plus - For mixed loads: cottons and polycottons can be conveniently processed together.
- Minimum iron - Reduces the amount of creases in the load.
- Finish woollens - Beautifully fluffy: Delicate wool fabrics are handled particularly gently, maintaining their quality.
- Timed drying cool air - Do without washing: Many items of clothing and soft toys can be refreshed by airing them with cool air.
- Timed drying warm air - Do without washing: Many items of clothing and soft toys can be refreshed by airing them with warm air.
- Gentle smoothing - Excellent smoothing effect: Damp and dry laundry is visibly smoother.
- Synthetics - takes care of synthetic fibres: synthetics stay beautiful and don’t lose their shape with this special programme.
Will my laundry come out hot at the end of the cycle?
No – this tumble dryer comes with a final cool down cycle, meaning that cold air is pumped into the drum and clothes to ensure you can quickly remove them.
What is a condenser dryer?
Condenser tumble dryers condense the warm damp air from inside the drum into water, which is then deposited into a container that you have to empty. As this process is contained within the machine, condenser dryers can be installed anywhere.
This dryer is fitted with a Direct Drain facility, which gives you the option to plumb the dryer into a waste water outlet. This means the dryer will pump away the condensed water vapour instead of filling the tumble dryer’s water tank.