The V6 Trigger has twice the suction power of any other handheld in use .
V6 Trigger is powered by the Dyson digital motor V6, which spins up to 110,000 times a minute - up to 3 times faster than conventional motors. This 350W motor has a higher wattage than its predecessor and contributes to the machine's ability to produce powerful suction.
Suction is also enhanced by 2 Tier Radial cyclones. 15 cyclones, arranged across two tiers, work in parallel to increase airflow and capture fine dust. Microscopic particles as small as 0.5 microns are captured from the airflow.
Delivering fade-free power, V6 Trigger has a re-engineered nickel manganese cobalt battery that has been customised to provide the level of powerful suction and battery life that the machine needs. It recharges up to 3 times faster than others and delivers a run-time of 20 minutes' powerful suction. It also has a Boost mode which provides 6 minutes of higher suction power at the push of a button.
As with all Dyson machines, V6 Trigger comes with tools for all-round cleaning. The nozzle on the combination accessory tool converts to a brush tool for dusting. The crevice tool is useful for cleaning in tight gaps and narrow spaces.
The ergonomic design of V6 Trigger means that it fits naturally into the shape of the hand, with the center of gravity located towards the grip for easy handling. As well as cleaning around the home, V6 Trigger is ideal for cleaning throughout the car - footwells, upholstery and beneath seats.
- Powered by the Dyson digital motor V6 - up to 3 times faster than conventional motors.
- 2 Tier Radial cyclones - 15 cyclones increase airflow and capture fine dust.
- Fade-free power - re-engineered?nickel manganese cobalt battery transmits 1.5 times more power than its predecessor.
- Patented Root Cyclone technology
- Long run-time - 20 minutes of powerful suction.
- Boost mode - 6 minutes of higher suction power for more difficult tasks.
- Combination tool and crevice tool
All Dyson machines are tested rigorously during development, so V6 Trigger comes with a 2 year parts and labour guarantee.