Miele brings you a smart and stylish 13 place dishwasher. It’s semi-integrated so will fit seamlessly into any kitchen.
How many plates can this dishwasher clean?
This Miele dishwasher can clean 13 place settings. A place setting is made up of:
- A dinner plate
- A dessert plate
- A soup plate
- A glass
- A tea cup
- A tea cup saucer
- A knife
- A fork
- A dessert spoon
- A soup spoon
- A teaspoon
So this dishwasher will hold 13 of each of the above. There is also a height adjustable upper basket and an EasyComfort lower basket, which can be adapted to accommodate large pots and pans and oversized cookware items.
What programmes does this dishwasher have?
This Miele dishwasher comes with six different programmes including:
- ECO: Extremely economical: The water and energy saving programme is perfect for mixed loads.
- Automatic: For crockery which is not sensitive to heat. For example, mixed, everyday crockery with normal food deposits.
- Intensive 75°C: Maximum cleaning performance. Pots, pans, etc. are cleaned residue-free.
- Normal 55°C: Quick and effective for every day loads - cleans normally soiled crockery thoroughly.
- Short: Sometimes things have to be done fast - with the Short programme option you can reduce the cycle time.
- Gentle and with care: Cleans heat-sensitive crockery that is slightly dirty.
How energy efficient is this dishwasher?
This Miele dishwasher is exceedingly economical and has received an A+ rating for its energy efficiency. This means it has an exceptionally low annual energy consumption figure of just 295kW/year and will definitely help you to reduce your energy consumption and minimise your household electricity bills.
Water consumption has also been kept to a minimum, this Miele dishwasher consumes just 13.5 litres of water on an Economy dishwashing programme.
What is Sensor Wash?
This dishwasher features a Sensor Wash system, which uses a beam of light and an optical sensor to monitor the cleanliness of the dishwashing water. The Sensor Wash system automatically adjusts the programme settings to optimise dishwashing performance and minimise water consumption.
Can I delay the start so it’s only running when I want it to be running?
Yes – the Delay Timer facility provides you with the option to delay the start of the dishwashing cycle by up to 24 hours. This means that you can set the dishwasher to start at a time that suits you, which is hugely beneficial for any household on an Economy 7 tariff. The LED control panel displays the programme selection, the Time Delay and the Time Remaining indicators.
If you like this dishwasher but would prefer it in another colour we also stock:
Miele G4203i Semi Integrated 13 Place Full Size Dishwasher in Clean Steel