Rangemaster delivers the newest cooking technology with their combination steam oven. Healthy, and flavour packed; cooking with steam is easy. An entire meal can be made in a single cooking process with no taste transfer.
How big is this oven?
This is a compact oven – designed to be built-in and would be great at eye-level for ease of use. The dimensions are:
Depth: 573 mm
Height: 455 mm
Width: 594 mm
The oven’s capacity is 35 litres.
What sort of oven is this?
This is a conventional oven but it has a special steam function. Using the latest in cooking technology, the forced steam system tailors the steam delivery to provide perfect results on any dish.
What programmes does this oven have?
It has lots of programmes to choose from including:
- Steam – Controllable 40 to 100 degree heat. An all encompassing function for a variety of uses to provide healthy, flavour packed results.
- Fish – Controllable 70 to 100 degree heat. Makes sure that fish dishes are cooked to perfection.
- Grill – Ideal to finish your dish with a golden brown glaze or cook crispy bacon.
- Defrost – Ensures a consistent defrost without the risk of cooking the product.
- Meat – Controllable 80 to 100 degree heat. 5 auto programmes that ensure a succulent finish to all meat dishes.
- Vegetables – 5 programmable functions to gently cook all types of vegetables and lock in natural flavours and nutrients.
- Pizza – Replicating traditional pizza oven methods, this option provides a refined finish to pizzas, fresh or frozen.
- De-scale – For easy cleaning and maintenance.
How will this fit into my kitchen?
This is a built in oven, designed to sit at eye-level for ease of use. It will sit flush with the front of any surrounding cupboard and look really sleek and stylish once in.