Bosch delivers on style and function with their integrated single electric oven with grill. It comes with some great features, including a setting made exclusively for pizzas – a perfect crispy base every time.
How big is this oven?
It’s perfectly big enough for any household. The outside dimensions are:
Depth: 548 mm
Height: 595 mm
Width: 595 mm
The oven has a capacity of 71 litres.
Is this a fan oven?
Yes – this is a fan oven so you’re sure to get an even heat throughout. It features Bosch’s 4D hot air cooking which uses the fan element to distribute heat evenly and quickly through out the oven allowing you to cook different types of food at the same time.
What functions does it have?
This oven has 13 cooking functions including:
- 4D HotAir Convection Cooking: fan convection cooking, provides even heat distribution throughout the oven cabinet and is ideal for baking and roasting.
- Top and Bottom heating: uses two heating elements in the ceiling and the base of the oven, suitable for baking and roasting on one level - ideal for cakes with moist toppings.
- Pizza function: combining fan convection and bottom heating, ideal for cooking pizza and dishes that require a lot of heat from underneath.
- Bottom Heat: suitable for baking bread, cakes and for browning crusts or pastry.
- Hot Air Grilling and Radiant Grilling with full-width & half-width options: suitable for grilling and toasting portions of meat and bread (e.g. steaks, sausages, burgers and bread, etc.).
- HotAir Eco and Top/Bottom Eco cooking programmes: energy optimised cooking programmes, utilising the fan convection element or top and bottom radiant heating elements.
Additionally, there are options for low temperature cooking, defrosting, plate warming and a keep warm option.
Does it come with a grill?
Yes – there is a full width grill built into the oven which can be varied depending on what heat you need. It uses hot air grilling technology - an ideal cooking method for meat and poultry where a rotisserie effect is desired. The grill and fan operate alternately, which results in even crisp food and can use up to 50% less energy than traditional roasting.
How will this fit into my kitchen?
This is a built in oven, designed to sit at eye-level for ease of use. It will sit flush with the front of any surrounding cupboard and look really sleek and stylish once in.
How easy is this to clean?
Very easy as this Bosch oven has an EcoClean Direct back panel and a special coating on the interior walls that automatically absorbs grime. This makes cleaning the oven interior much easier.
What other feature does it have?
It has lots of other great features, including:
- The oven door is fitted with heat reflective glass to conserve energy.
- An electronic control panel, with a 2.5" TFT colour display.
- Comes with a pizza function for perfectly crisp bases.
- A full glass inner door and an interior light are fitted to provide good visibility whilst retaining heat and maintaining temperature.
- A pull out shelf system with easy fit shelf support rails, and the oven provides a choice of five shelf positions.
If you like this oven, but would prefer it in another colour, we also stock:
Bosch Serie 8 HBG634BS1B Built In Single Oven in Brushed Steel